3 Species, 3 Market Trends
This episode I talk about 3 species: Pine, Cherry, and Yellowheart all with similar questions about pricing and availability. Radiata Pine vs Common Pine examination shows a shrinking of the price gap while Cherry is hit or miss on the availability. Finally Yellowheart may not be available at all...for now. 3 totally different species but all 3 face the same market demands and manifest them differently.
- Jeremy suggests Sassafras for tool chest lumber
- Mike calls in with an engineering tip for choosing tool chest lumber
- Ryan wonders how to find "high test" polyurethane
- Wilbur wonders about the shrinking price difference in Pine grades
- Eric asks where all the "good" Cherry has gone
- Lance can't find Yellowheart anymore