Old Wood can be Knotty too
Time to dig back into the mail bag and catch up on some of your questions. In this episode I discuss Knotty Pine, Paulownia, decades old lumber, and old and dried out veneer. Oh yeah and some more tone woods talk when I talk about wood for drums and the banjo.
- David and Jim both think softwoods do have sap and heartwood despite my claim in episode 60
- Michael asks about the banjo and its tone wood situation.
- Jeff asks about wood to make a Cajon or drums in general.
- Kaleb wants to know more about Knotty Pine
- Ray has some very old lumber that is really difficult to work
- Chris asks about the scarcity of Paulownia
- Pat has some dried and old veneer that is rolled up tight and wants to use it.